HaloCRM Five9 Integration
Integrate Five9 with CRM software to bring all of your communications into a single place.
Five9’s intelligent CX Platform enables you to engage customers on their channel of choice, streamline your operations, and use the power of practical AI, automation, and cloud to increase business agility and exceed your customers’ expectations.
In response to customer demand, we’ve incorporated this software into the HaloCRM platform at no additional cost, a feature for which many of our competitors typically impose inordinate fees.
The integration with Five9 empowers your agents by displaying comprehensive client information during calls. This includes details such as open tickets, recent activity, and more. By providing agents with this information, we position them to deliver exceptional service to clients.
The screens aren’t just informative, but incredibly useful, and interactive. Agents can add notes on how the call is progressing, add details of the outcome of the call, and much more.
Key aspects of the Five9 integration
- Easily visible pop-up notification of the telephone system notifying of an incoming call.
- See whether calls are internal or external, and show images from the avatars that have been uploaded by your agents and your end-users.
- Set default greetings that your call handlers will use when first speaking with the caller, and any call handling information needed.
- Visible caller information that is available from their end-user account, such as e-mail, packages, scope of service and preferred agents.
- Add notes on the user as the call is happening, to share information with your colleagues, such as what happened on the last call.
- Overview the user’s active tickets as they call through, so you can easily find the ticket that they may be calling about.
- View other calls logged at their business, to see if the issue has arisen for other people at their location, and stop duplicates.
- Log the outcome of the call, by creating a new ticket, or updating an existing ticket quickly and easily from the same interface.
- Transfer calls to your colleagues, if the caller wishes to speak with them, or to escalate with the relevant departments quickly.
- Assisted transfer is available also, so you can bridge the gap between the caller and the person you’re transferring them to.
As with all our integrations, we have comprehensive guides to help direct you through setting up and our support team are ready to assist you should you need it. Our product and company has developed over many years based on customer feedback and requirements, so if there is another way you feel would help you in this area, feel free to speak with us about your ideas.
To find out about our other integrations available, visit our integration page.
Integrate Ring Central with ITSM, Integrate Ring Central with ITSM, Integrate Ring Central with ITSM, Integrate Ring Central with ITSM