HaloCRM Solarwinds Take Control Integration
Integrate Solarwinds Take Control with ITSM software to connect remotely to assets and sites
HaloCRM has historically defaulted to Solarwinds Take Control as it’s go-to remote tool to support clients due to it’s fast and secure connections. We recognised that our customers felt the same way, so we have created an in-built Solarwinds Take Control integration to the HaloCRM platform.
This can be used in multiple ways, for example to allow effective support for clients or to allow engineers quick access to faulty assets.
- With our brand new Solarwinds Take Control integration it is now possible store Solarwinds Take Control codes at a site level for individual clients.
- This field is then easily accessible from the ticket screen by simply clicking the Site on the details pane of a ticket.
- This facilitates a faster and more efficient support system for your clients.
- After listening to the requests of our customers, we have also added a built-in Solarwinds Take Control code field to our Asset Types.
- Simply activate the Solarwinds Take Control Asset field and connect it to the Asset Details screen.
- You can then enter a Solarwinds Take Control code to be saved against specific assets to allow you to instantly remote on, again facilitating a more efficient support system for clients.
The HaloCRM Solarwinds Take Control Integration is therefore not only quick and easy to set up, but is also quick and easy to use. As always however, our support team are ready to help should you need it.
To find out about our other integrations available, visit our integration page.